15 February 2014
Atheist Alliance International (AAI) is seeking a candidate to manage its social media channels and campaigns and to assist in membership management.
This is considered to be a part-time contract position consisting of 15-20 hours per week.
This position will be responsible for:
- Posting AAI campaign- and image-directed messages for AAI to social media channels, including Facebook; Twitter; Google+; and AtheistNexus.
- Coordinating AAI News Team and posting new articles from Team to the AAI website.
- Crafting campaign messages to be disseminated through email and social media, as directed by other AAI officers.
- Executing campaigns through AAI's social media platform as directed by other AAI officers.
- May also be responsible for scheduling & arranging for Secular World podcast co-hosts and guests as directed by other AAI officers.
The position will be as a contractor to AAI and be paid a rate of US $800-$1,200 per month, depending on experience and other skills brought to the position.
The successful candidate must:
- Have reliable access to the internet.
- Be comfortable with internet technology and applications.
- Be well-versed in English.
- Be familiar with social media abilities and uses.
- Be familiar with on-line marketing concepts and approaches.
- Be able to self-manage work without direct supervision.
- Be prepared and able to track and report on activities completed each week.
- Be in agreement with the mission and goals of Atheist Alliance International.
Preferences given to candidates:
- With past experience in social media marketing, campaigning, and/or fundraising.
- With track record in working independently.
- Who know more than one language.
- Who live outside the United States.
Position to be open until filled. Interested
candidates should submit a resume and up to a page explaining your interest and
the background you bring to this position to: