Become an AAI Affiliate
AAI is a democratic, international organization that has fought for human rights and secularism for more than 30 years. We represent atheists and other non-religious people at the United Nations, we educate people about atheism, and we defend atheists whose lives are at risk around the world.
We are proud of AAI’s world-class transparency, our GuideStar Platinum Transparency Seal, and the democratic and inclusive values that guide us.
Our affiliate members are atheist, humanist and other non-religious organizations. We have over 70 affiliate members from six continents. Affiliate members control the AAI board of directors.
- Elect the AAI board of directors.
- Can nominate people for election to the board.
- Have the power to amend the organization’s bylaws.
- Are invited to at least one general meeting each year.
- Can propose motions for debate at general meetings.
- Can influence AAI’s choice of global campaigns.
There are other important benefits to being an AAI affiliate member. You may:
- Publicise your organization on our popular website.
- Publish articles on our website (subject to review).
- Request funding, publicity or other support for your campaigns.
You will also have direct access to an AAI Regional Director, who is dedicated to supporting the affiliate members in your region of the world.
Most importantly, your contribution and support will help us do more to save atheists whose lives are in danger, promote the cause of secularism, and fight against the abuse of religious power all over the world.
We can do more together.
Please join us! Click the button below to access the online affiliate application form.
If you have questions, please contact our Secretary at . You will find a partial list of our affiliates here.
We look forward to hearing from you!