In this edition we talk about:
- 9th World Atheist Conference Report – We attended the 9th World Atheist Conference organized by (arguably) the world’s oldest atheist in a deeply religious city of Vijayawada, India. Here’s a cumulative of the experiences and sharing ideas from multiple atheist/ humanist / secular organizations from across the world.
- The Taboo of Atheism in Egypt – Here’s a detailed report on the perception towards atheism in Egypt.
- Killing With Softness? Islam, ‘Noble Liberals’ and The ‘Guilt Trap’ – Has the infamous “Politically Correct” culture made even liberals afraid to criticize Islam? Has Islam escaped the scrutiny of basic human rights & civil liberties because we are afraid to be labelled Islamophobic, and is this a part of the guilt trap that allows barbaric and medieval practices to exist even today?
- Give me Freedom From Religion – A reader from Australia shares his views on how atheism is funding religious subsidiaries because religious institutes are tax exempt when there are some obvious better uses of it, along with some surprising statistics.
- Discordianism – Ever felt like being treated as super good for no reason or justification? With the evolved version of what used to be a group of racist memes, porn and misogyny, this parody religion offers a solution!