In this edition:
- Resurrection of Insurgency and Terrorism in Sikhs – Why has a religion established to eliminate the toxic caste system in India, spread equality, lead a sober life appointed a murder convicted terrorist on death row in prison as the mortal head of throne? We trace the origins of the call for a separatist state of Khalistan, the massive opioid problems and the future of Sikhism.
- The Challenge of Atheism in Contemporary Zimbabwe – We track fascination of Zimbabweans with miracles still, and how atheists are systematically ignored and mocked.
- The Will of God: Pure Fiction – The age old question of “if there is not ultimatum judgement or judge, why would atheists be moral?” is just one of the many questions this talk deals with.
- Secularism – a Challenge to Men – Is patriarchy a derivative or a catalyst through religions? If so, does it pose challenges to men in the pursuit of freedom of consciousness as well as secularism for society?
- Bangladesh: the Killing Field – Atheists are being lynched and systematically killed brutally, often in public with little to no action on the perpetrators in Bangladesh. Here are the horrific details and what to expect.