In this edition we talk about:
- Atheism in Georgia & AAI’s Future – Here’s an FAQ on Atheist Alliance International by the President Onur Romano, our work in Georgia and what you can expect in the upcoming months
- Let Them Eat Cake – Just Kidding! Let Them Starve – The blogger ‘Godless Mama” shares her rant on the philosophical irony of a God that allows suffering to exist, even in little children, and how ignorant theists try to justify it.
- Dear Christian: I Had To Respond To This Condescending Letter To An Atheist – There’s a very condescending viral letter written to atheists, which not only deals with amateur attempts to connect morality with God, but also implies atheists are missing a great deal of experience in life by their life choices.
- The Functioning of a Dysfunctional Irish Law –Atheist Ireland pushes for Pastafarianism, the only TRUE religion by using their legal rights to gain a special privilege in society, just like all other religions do.
- ‘One-Night Stand Ex-Muslim’ Calls for Authentic Religious Pluralism, not ‘Toxic-Corporatist Diversity’ – A complex satire takes on religious fallacy and superstitious beliefs.