In this edition we talk about:
- British People and Witchcraft-Style Exorcism in Black Communities – Why is the love with supernatural and religiously motivated witchcraft / dark magic and other bizarre anti-scientific rituals still practiced in black communities in the UK?
- Perfect Assassination of a Jordanian Writer – Just a share of a cartoon of the Prophet Mohammad in what could possibly even be an accurate depiction, is all it took for an individual’s assassination in Jordan. The systematic coverup, crocodile tears and complete denial of authorities without any empathy is appalling.
- Social-Media-Ophobia – Sometimes in our attempts to not offend anyone on social media, the collective intelligence is dimmed to an extend a dim-wit obvious xenophobe is elected as the leader of the free world. Where do we draw the line to not offend someone’s beliefs on social media or calling a wrong as a wrong?
- An Interview with Christopher Dicarlo – An exclusive interview with Professor Christopher Dicarlo on critical thinking.
- An Interview with Anthony Grayling – An exclusive interview with Anthony Grayling on philosophy and the regressive left.
- Dinkoism – The World’s Greatest Religion – India’s answer to a carefully executed parody religion in a nation that is offended by even the slightest criticism of any of it’s dozens of religions. Can Lord Dinkan beat The Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM) from Pastafarian for the ultimate spiritual nirvana?
- American Acceptrumpalism by Robert Penczak with closing commentary – Atheist Alliance of America presents a brutal take down on what a Trump presidency spells for the future of humanitarianism and scientific temper across America as well as the world.
- A Critique of Hume’s Dialogues Concerning Natural Religion – Hume has often been described as one of the earliest detailed philosophers on God and atheism. But was Hume really an atheist or was he just an agnostic?