December 12, 2018
Congratulations to our WINNERS!
Jason Gregory (first prize), Dominic Omenai and William Murdick.
Very many thanks to everyone who submitted slogans and to our external judge, Adam Tilford.
Jason Gregory scooped first prize for his light-heartedly challenging “WARNING I ask questions.”
Dominic Omenai was a runner-up with his amusing quip, “TESTED 100% atheist”. A second runner-up prize went to William Murdick for his pithy and thought-provoking “No magic, no magician”.
With almost 300 entries, it was a big job to narrow them down to the final three. Several more slogans made it to our final selection only to be disqualified when we found they had already been published on the Internet. That left us with three winning slogans. We love them—thank you!
Look out for these slogans on our merchandise in the next few weeks!
Any entries received after November 11, will not be judged.
Here’s a chance to win $250 USD!
Send us a slogan to spice up our merchandise and you’re in with a chance of winning a nice filler for your wallet. The competition closes on November 11, so get scribbling! But please make sure you read the rules first and only submit your own, original ideas.
You can submit as many entries as you like to increase your chances of bagging the first prize!
If wordsmithing is not your game, please send this to friends who like to dabble.
1. Use simple, clean language.
2.Preference given to slogans that are short, smart, witty and show atheism as positive, non-confrontational and inclusive.
3. Contestants agree to assign copyright of their slogan to AAI.
4. Winning slogans may be used on the AAI website, social media, and on car stickers, t-shirts, mugs and other merchandise at AAI’s discretion.
5. Non-winning slogans will not be used by AAI.
6. Contestants confirm their entries are their own original work.
7. Slogans will be voted on by a panel of judges which will include two AAI Board members and one outside person.
8. The competition ends November 11, 2018 at midnight in your timezone. Entries received after this deadline will not be considered.
9. AAI Board members and their families are not eligible.
10. When entering, if you do not wish your name to be disclosed publicly in the event that you win, you must say so. AAI will not disclose the names of non-winners.
11. Competition results will be published on Facebook and the AAI website within 30 days of the competition close.
12. AAI reserves the right not to award all available prizes.
Send entries to [email protected]
Competition sponsored by Atheist Alliance International: www.atheistalliance.org